Disclaimer: I use affiliate links in this post. That means if you click or buy anything, I will most likely earn a commission from it.
Hey, y’all! I feel like I am speaking out of turn on this post, because let’s be real, Tennessee Fall has *still* not arrived. BUT, that doesn’t mean I can’t use any and every excuse to wear Fall-colored makeup and start prepping my skin for the colder (hopefully) months ahead.
I’ll do future posts on my updated skin care routine, plus a deeper dive into my makeup routine. I am always trying out new products and am eager to share with you!
But, let’s keep it short and sweet today.
- Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick has been a favorite liquid matte product of mine for a while. I normally reach for Bow & Arrow as my go-to brownish color for Fall, but this year I’m reaching more for the lipstick in the color Sanctuary.
- IT Cosmetics + DryBar Mascara is an exclusive partnership between the two brands. You might know DryBar from their hair products and specialities in all things blow outs. This mascara is a great formula for volume, but it’s the wand that really sells this product and gives it almost 5-stars.
- Urban Decay Heat Palette came out last summer, but the reds, purples, golden hues and shimmer is to die for in the Fall, too!
- Fenty Beauty (don’t even get me started on the entire line of products) is in my top overall makeup picks. I love their highlighters, foundation, lipsticks and setting powders. But, the real MVP of today is the Diamond All Over Veil. I highlight with this and I get so many compliments from how shimmery it looks.
- Fitish Don’t Sweat It Makeup Setting Spray. So, let me say, Fitish Beauty was created by Jenna Page, a co-host on the Kidd Kraddick Morning Show. This is true girl boss and her beauty products are some of the best around. She just got into Urban Outfitters, too! The makeup setting spray DOES NOT move my makeup. It. Is. INCREDIBLE.
- Peter Thomas Roth (PTR) Pumpkin Enzyme Mask is one of the best skin masks to use going into the colder season. It removes all the gunk, smooths your skin tone and plus, the smell is Fall-ish, too!
- Bio-Oil has been a staple in my skin care routine for a while now. It’s an all-inclusive oil that works on a ton of areas. I use it primarily on my face for past acne scarring and enlarged pores.
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Concentrate is for nighttime use and it smells divine. It’s great for a pep in your skin and gives a nice glow come morning.
- Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask in Lavender is for nighttime use as well. Gotta keep those lips smooth and oh so plump for those matte lips and high pigments!
- Fitish Tone Down (formally Cool Down) is a CBD-infused spray. I can’t stress enough about how this spray changed my skin. It removed redness, reduced cystic acne, controls hormonal acne and makes my skin looks incredible. Plus, it’s great for sunburns, eczema, and so many other skin conditions. Seriously, head to the Fitish Instagram read the reviews. It will blow your mind!