Looking to spruce up your beauty routine this May? I’m going back to my roots from my days of beauty and style blogging, and sharing with you 7 of my favorite picks from Sephora for the month of May. I love trying new products out and sharing those finds with you. I haven’t done it in SO long and I’ve been missing those quick posts. So, here we go –
- Sephora Collection Beauty Amplifier Eye Shadow Primer – like extra insurance for your eye shadow, this primer is $10 and keeps your eye makeup fresh, amplified in color (your pigment will be popping!) and lasts for a while (so you’re not having to consistently buy!).
- Sephora Collection Makeup Match Smudge Brush – I love smudge brushes for under my eyes, but it has been a challenge for me to find one that works well. This one is less than $10 (thanks to Sephora brush overhaul and redesign) and works like a charm.
- Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer – I’ve recommended this product before (in a previous blogging life), and it’s no surprise it will keep coming back. It’s so good, flattering for all skin types and it’s overtly glossy (meaning it’s not tacky after applying).
- Too Faced Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder – I’ve used this setting powder for quite a while and it’s by far one of my favorites. It blurs imperfections and keeps your foundation in place all day.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater – While I wouldn’t recommend this product as a setting spray, I would recommend this product as a refreshing spray to perk up your skin. It smells delightful and adds a little pep to your step. Throw it in your bag and go!
- Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette – I love this palette so much! It’s flattering for summer and fall seasons and the formula in the eye shadow is pigmented and works well with the eye shadow I mentioned. Plus, it’s a delicious combination of honey inspired colors – golds, browns and nudes.
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream – I told myself I would not give into this product, but I caved. I blazed through my sample and had to buy the full size during the Sephora Spring Beauty Sale. It smells like heaven and doesn’t leave a greasy feel after applying.
Please note that I might earn a commission if you click on one of the links in this post and purchase using.