Hey there! Welcome to another edition of June Beauty Picks. So, ya’ll know how much I love beauty and this month I am making it my goal to share more about things I’ve been using recently.
With the turn of summer, I always look to change some pieces of my beauty routine. This month I’ve added in some self-tanner, sunscreen and stuff for my hair that gives it that beachy vibe. Check it all out below!
- Dewing It Moisturizer by Fitish: This is actually one of my empties for this month. If you don’t know, I love the indie brand Fitish. They have fantastic CBD infused products including this moisturizer I used all winter and spring. Phasing into summer, I’ll be looking for something a little bit different. But, if your skin is blemish prone or oily, I recommend giving this a try! (this one isn’t linked, but you can search for it)
- St. Tropez Self-Tanner: I swear by this self-tanner. It’s been my go to for 3 years now and every time I use it there is always a healthy glow. Great to use with the Bondi Sands mitt! I also linked out the St. Tropez face mist I have been loving this year, too!
- IGK Beach Club: Normally I use a liquid sea salt spray to give my hair texture and protection from the humidity. But this year I have been trying out the IGK Beach Club spray. It’s an aerosol and creates just enough texture to not weigh down my hair but it lots of much needed summer volume. Great for flat, wavy or straight hair!
- Kenra Platinum Texturizing Taffy: I typically wear my hair wavy by using my straightener or curling iron to create a beach style, but I was wanting to avoid my waves lumping together. Along with the IGK Beach Club, I purchased this taffy and fell in love! It creates just enough texture that I can use less hairspray and let it have a natural flow. Just like the beach!
- Sunscreen: I am huge sunscreen user (everyday!) and I can’t pick between just one. So sharing two picks: Supergoop! and Drunk Elephant. Both work well with my oily skin and do not clog any pores. Plus, the added benefit of knowing my skin is protected from anti-aging is even better!
- Too Faced Peach Perfect Foundation: I am just a little bit late jumping on the train of using the Too Faced Peach Perfect Foundation. This stuff is amazing, light and perfectly mattes my skin! Normally I use Fenty Beauty Pro-Filter Foundation, but this new discovery is a close rival for me!
Please note that I might earn a commission if you click on one of the links in this post and purchase using.